Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Latest Scrapbooking Pages




I wanted to post a couple of my latest pages that I have made. Now that school has started back, I haven't had very much time to scrapbook. But whenever I get a spare moment, I will work on a spread or two because it is just so much fun!


I recently got a design pack from the My Memories Suite store called "Chugga Chugga." It's a darling pack of train themed digital papers and embellishments. When I saw it, I immediately thought of my son, Malachi, who is obsessed with trains. Here are the pages I've made with the "Chugga Chugga" pack. (Note: they are a little grainy because I saved them as a lower quality photo.)




I have gotten a lot of questions from friends wondering what I use to create my scrapbook layouts. I only use My Memories Suite! I don't have photoshop, and while I bet photoshop could help me create even better layouts, My Memories Suite can create everything you need without any outside help! Rarely do I like something enough to advertise for it, but this is one of those things that I love! It has really streamlined my scrapbooking--it's faster, cleaner and much cheaper than conventional scrapping. If you are interested, I have put an ad on the right column on this blog. If you click on it, you can check out more about the product. I really think it's worth every dime if you enjoy scrapbooking!



0 comments: